1. He or She Does Not Stand Up For You - This is a big one. If your boyfriend or girlfriend does not stand up for you, they have no business being your significant other. Whether you are right or wrong in any given situation, your boyfriend or girlfriend should always be on your side. If anyone is saying anything negative about you, even if it's their mother or their best friend, they better have your back. Or else, walk away. You should never feel like anyone else comes before you.
2. You Have Different Views on Family - If one of you is very close with your family and wants to see them frequently and the other is more used to seeing their family like once a month, it may cause some issues. Especially when they put up a fight about coming to your family things because they just don't understand.
4. You Seek the Thrill of the Chase Again - If you're in a committed relationship and you suddenly find yourself being interested in other people and wanting to pursue them, this is an issue. If you seek that thrill of the beginning of a relationship where everything is new and fresh again, it may be time to move on.
5. He or She Doesn't Communicate Their Feelings - If you're constantly having to ask them "What's wrong" and they keep telling you nothing, when you KNOW something is bothering them, that's an issue. Because in a few weeks it's all going to pour out of them like lava. You need someone who is going to communicate things to you and not keep things hidden inside.
6. He or She Does Not Enjoy Doing The Same Activities As You - Don't get me wrong, I think having your own hobbies and interests is fantastic. But if one of you likes to go hiking and camping and the other one just wants to play video games and smoke weed all day, it's probably not going to work.
7. They Try To Change You (Or You Try to Change Them) - If they throw you some bullshit line like, "You Should Do Your Hair Like This" or "You Should Be More Outgoing". EFF OUTTA HERE. You don't need that in your life. You're perfect the way you are. Sorry if they can't see that.
8. You're at Different Places In Your Lives - If you're going to your 9-5 office job and they're spending the day hanging out with their friends on the beach collecting unemployment for no solid reason, MOVE ON.
9. How He or She Reacts During an Argument - If you get into an argument and you are sitting there bawling your eyes out and they don't care even a little bit and sit there with a stone cold look on their face, BUH-BYE. I'm not saying they should crumble and apologize at the sight of a tear (although that would be nice) but at least pretend to feel a little bit bad. Also, if they refuse to talk things out and give you the silent treatment for a day, SO not worth it.
10. Your Needs Aren't Being Met - Whatever your needs are, whether they are within reason or not, if they aren't being met and you're not happy, then it's time to move on. Whether you need them to show you more affection or come to more events with you, you need to feel like you're getting what you need or go find someone who can provide that to you.
12. You're Doing All The Work - If you find yourself being the one to always apologize first or you're always the one to compromise, time to move on. You should not be the only one putting effort into the relationship. Because that's not a relationship at all.
13. You Start Noticing Other Attractive People - If you catch yourself checking out that guy at Starbucks or staring a little too long at the guy in the big truck next to you at the red light, it may be time to move on. If you're entertaining the idea of anyone else, you're probably curious about what else is out there and maybe it's time to explore that.
14. You Don't Like Each Others Friends - I am a firm believer that your friends are a reflection of you and who you are as a person. If you hate all of their friends, then that really says something about them. And if they don't like your friends, then how are you ever going to have a healthy relationship? Friends are a really big part of your life and you need someone who embraces your friends as their own.
15. Just Follow Your Gut - Always trust your gut, girlfriend. It's your BFF. If deep down you feel like you can do better and deserve much more, listen to it. There are a bajillion people in this world. You owe it to yourself to explore that and find all that you want and more.